Idaho Champion Series Rules
Presented by the Idaho Cutting Horse Association
In order to qualify for year-end awards in the Idaho Champion Series, a contestant must:
- Earn the most money per class (in all classes EXCEPT youth, where points will determine placing)
- Both owner and rider must be a current member of the Idaho Cutting Horse Association at the time that the earnings are won
- Open, Non-Pro, Derby Open*, Derby Non-Pro*, $50,000 Amateur, $35,000 Non-Pro, $15,000 Amateur, $2,000 Rider, $10,000 Novice, $3,000 Novice, $15,000 Novice Non-Pro, $5,000 Novice Non-Pro, $1,000 Amateur (new), Senior Youth and Junior Youth.
- Awards will be given for 1st – 4th place in each class.
* Earnings in the Derby Open and Derby Non-Pro classes will only count toward series standings if these classes are held as part of a weekend show.